How do you #FightFlu?
Use the resources below to find out what you and your friends can do to avoid the flu!
- Are You a Flu Fighter? Coloring BookNational Foundation for Infectious Diseases (NFID)
- Are You a Flu Fighter? Coloring Book (Spanish Version)National Foundation for Infectious Diseases (NFID)
- Freddie the Flu DetectiveNational Foundation for Infectious Diseases (NFID): Public service announcement providing information on how to detect, prevent, and treat the flu
- Play "Just the Vax" Vaccine Trivia GameThe Children's Hospitals of Philadelphia (CHOP): “Vaccine Trivia: Just the Vax” is the Vaccine Education Center’s trivia game. As part of the Parents PACK program, the vaccine trivia game offers a fun way to learn about vaccines. It includes four categories of questions about vaccines from which to choose: historical/famous figures, safety, vaccines and vaccine-preventable diseases.
- Ready Wrigley Prepares for Flu SeasonCenters for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): A children's book to provide parents, guardians, teachers, and young children with tips, activities, and a story about how to keep families healthy during flu season.
- What Can You Do to Prevent Flu?Families Fighting Flu (FFF): Follow these tips to stay healthy